Friday, August 5, 2011

Sambo Kojin

I have been going to one place to another and I am having a stressful week. I am really looking forward to lunching at Sambo Kojin with the Management. Although I am pretty sure I can't eat that much since I haven't conditioned myself. I really don't eat in the morning because I wake up in the afternoon most of the times. work starts in the afternoon and I eat my lunch in the office. Last night even, we tried to deprive ourselves from eating to prepare for today's treat. Unfortunately that didn't happen as we went to the wake of Anne's grandma we were fed like there is no tomorrow.

I got up around 10am and the meet up time is 11am. Rushing to Eastwood made me real thirsty and that's how it started wrong. I drank alot of water and Eya told me not too. I lack sleep, dehydrated and too excited for this day.Anyhoo when I got there they were already grilling and enjoying.


I totally love their quick service! 10/10! When I got there, they were quick placing a glass of water where I sat. Then every time that we finish off a plate they quickly remove it.


The buffet area. It is a bit small but ALOT of choices. I was not able to take pictures of the buffet table because I was so busy talking and eating.They are really organized and they make sure that there are no empty plates on the buffet table. Meaning the tempura plate is alwaysavailable.


Speaking of tempura, this is what I had on my first plate. Although I was hoping that this would turn out crunchy it was not. But I still love it!


The Sukiyaki! I asked the waiter for a bowl of this uber delicious bursting with flavors japanese dish. I love how the meat is so tender and not salty at all.


Next, the variety of Makis! I was not able to take note of the names but every single one of them are yum yum yum!!!! You can tell how I enjoyed this because everything is super yummy! My love for japanese food made me feel full instantly. This was my second plate and I feel very very full.


Eya's selection. We pretty much got the same and the one with the whip cream and cherry on top is absolutely heaven. Everything is very beautiful to see and eat.


Time to Grill! (L-R) Sambo Kojin marinated beef, Beef wrapped in mushroom, Bacon wrapped in squid, Bacon strips, and Beef strips.


Eya had salmon, sambo kojin beef, kani, bacon wrapped asparagus and mushroom sprouts.


6 types of sauces (sorry for the blur)


Now we grill it.


grill grill grill


Chocolate. Now what did we do with it? Another crazy idea.


I grilled beef and bacon strips and drizzled chocolate syrup. Weird but Yummy. The fight between sweet and salty.


T's  Vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce.


Sea Urchin. Tasted like the sea. =\


The rest of the chocolate which I tried to eat. HA! sugar overload!


Blueberry Cheesecake. AWE... some.


This is how I ended my meal. Strawberry and Chocolate icecream with marshmallow and chocolate syrup.


GREAT Food. Great Service. 8 people. AWESOMENESS!

Makes me wanna do this again. One Happy Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment