Sunday, September 4, 2011

Celebrating my Dad's 1st year in the after life


Red Ribbon's Chocolate Cake

We are celebrating my dad's first year in his after life.

I really miss his terribly.

Been a daddy's girl since the world began.



My Mom's Veggie Salad


Sesame Dressing

This goes really well with the veggie salad my mum made.




Fruit Salad





Grilled Fish




Lumpia



Feast of Thanks Giving


My Mom's famous Beef Pot Roast


Pancit Bihon


Chicken Afritada


Thank you to all those who came. 1 year... since my dad left us. I chose not to be really detailed right now with what I feel. I know I will be crying with bucket of tears. But I thank God for all his blessings and the grace he showered upon us through rough times. God has really shown miracles in our everyday life. Thank you Lord!


Something that I realized today which came from BB. He was watching a movie (Ten Commandments) last night and he remembered the part where it was said "So it was written, So it Shall be done"

Our lives are already written.



No comments:

Post a Comment