Sunday, September 25, 2011

Just because!

Since it is my Birthday week, I will be crossing out my list of needs and probably wants this season. BB got me advance birthday gifts by surprising me with a pair of bunnies. =) We are such animal lovers and seeing how cute a fluffy they are. Thanks BB, ILY.

Anyhoo I have listed things that I need and I can see my paycheck gone before it reaches the bank. Oh well it's my birthday month and I have worked hard :). Going to be real busy with months to follow on designing and retailing, I must admit even changing my nail polish color is really hard to do now. With food business on the works and bazaars to follow I can't friggin know where to start.

I have a job offer that I might take as an SDC. I think I can work from home and that would give me more time to do designs while I work. That makes me a bit sad if ever I am leaving my current employer. I am on my 3rd year with them and everything is just fantastic. They are real people and I get along very well with a bunch of them. From the H.K to some of the Management. But like my boss said, it might be my big break. Oh well.

I am already off the topic which is my birthday week. I have listed all the things I needed. Since it is a long list I only came up with about 8 out of 20 things I need. Meaning if I go beyond 8, I am also beyond broke.  I will be very happy if someone will give me one of the below + 3 tier cake. K.THANKS.




It took me like an hour to do this. Blah.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment