Saturday, October 1, 2011

Mr Kurosawa

I met up with my foodie friends a.k.a colleagues for another gastronomic adventure. We purchased deals from one of the coupon sites for a 1000php deal for 50% off. Without thinking twice, we purchased two coupons and scheduled the trip to Mr Kurosawa. I totally love working in Eastwood.
Images credited to mr. c. deles once again since I am really lazy uploading pictures =))
Mr. Kurosawa is part owned by Marvin Agustin in one of his many restaurants. This Euro-Japanese fusion place is one of the places I'll definitely go back to for a nice family lunch or dinner. I love their zebra stripe menu.


Meat Kamameshi Rice. Cuts of meat on really flavorful Japanese rice.

Seafood Curry Bowl.
Squid mixed with curry topped with 2 huge prawns garnished with asparagus.
Lovely dish!

Iwo Jima Pizza
I am more than amazed on how everything was put together and made it taste so good. Chicken teriyaki with mangoes and cheese and some sesame seeds. Oh my Oh my. This is a must try!


Gyoza Miso Soup
I must have enjoyed every dish as it gives distinct flavors and taste. I can definitely remember each dish I tasted. I am not a fan of Miso soup. But this one really made a difference. It could be possible that the meat from the gyoza neutralized that miso taste and blended well. It was good 3 or 4 pieces and is fantastic.

Chicken Teriyaki Waldorf Pizza
Same kind of stuff from the first pizza minus the mango.

California rolls.
The Crab stick shreded and placed on top.

Paris Rolls
Salsmon bits placed on top.
Tofu Steak
Yummy Yummy Yummy! deep fried breaded tofu with shitake mushrooms and carrots on thick sweet sauce.
One happy Bunch =)


2 comments:

  1. i don't know if it's just me, i never like any of Marvin Agustin's resto, from Sumo Sam to Mr Kurosawa, form John&Yoko Compopolitan Japanese to Oyster boy to Marciano's. same way i never like any of Raymund Magdaluyo's restaurants like BlueFish, Flying Pig, Red Crab, Crustacia, Paloma, Heaven&Eggs, Cocorama, ClawDaddy, Hulahula, BlackBears, and Texas Smoke Em. speaking of Marvin Agustin and Raymund Magdaluyo, they are by the way the makers of Sumo Sam. so now wonder.

    although Raymund is a family friend from my friend, i was civil when i was introduced to him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just okay imho. Something new to my taste buds that the "fine dining" a.k.a pantry food offers lolz!

    Ikaw na Mr Cafemobility ang naka kain jan hahahahaha tamaa!!!

    I was up for a crab challenge panaman but now you mentioned it might as well buy crabs and submerge them in soda until they turn orange and sweet. yum!

    ReplyDelete