Tuesday, October 11, 2011

RFWE : What I had today

Because I feel like ranting today. This is so weird! This has been the sickest year of my entire life. Early this year I had Fever turned Measles, then a few months after a few months I had gastroenteritis reflux and then I was confined with Bronchial Asthma and that was in August. Now its October and I'm now down with viral infection GREAT! I should get an award or something. I must have used my leaves and the usual 15 leaves are now little less than 10. GREAT.

When I woke up today I had an itchy throat and I knew that this is going to be bad. My whole body aches and getting a bit cold now and my head is super heavy. I hope I get well soon just in time for the Nike Run.

For the Random Food I ate today


Oats



Smart C+. I need to have Vitamin C in my system.


And c/o the clinic. decongestant

The weather is soo unpredictable and I don't know if I can make it to work tomorrow or have a day off.

Should go to work.

xx


2 comments:

  1. Para sa unang simtomas ng lagnat, iBiogesic kaagad. proven safe and effective, kahit walang laman ang tyan. Kaya ako, lahging may baong Biogesic. Ingat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuseran lng tinira ko hahahahah! Ikaw na Kuya Si John Lloyd lolz!

    ReplyDelete