Thursday, October 13, 2011

RFWE: SAUSAGE and Leila

(Googled)


I now have a horrifying experience.

This has caused my office popularity and dignity.

I will never eat anything that looks like this again.

EVER!


On a lighter note, Leila has come back from the vet! Hoooraaayy!! I missed her so much. I never knew dogs can get amoebiasis. She has been sick most of the time just like me.  It's just really different when she's not around. I think I can't live without her. =)


When I rushed her to the vet @ 1:30am, she had alot of vomit and poopoo with blood. Pretty scary! so she had to stay for 2 days. Imagine my mum who was being hysterical for 2 days because she was so worried. I was worried too but I was more worried about the bill. Dogs do not have medical insurance. I wish they do!

What's important is that she is now back home and better.

She thinks she's human or something because she doesnt want me to leave her.
She was sooo happy to see me when I got home. I was even more excited that she is home.


The cutest thing ever!

xx


2 comments:

  1. sausage fest.

    i have always been wanting to have a pet. only that i couldn't find anything that knows how to read "breakfast", "lunch", "dinner", and "don't forget to flush" so that if in case i am not around, my pet should know how to make his way into the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need a monkey :) Well trained.. or get a human pet instead. >=D

    ReplyDelete