Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Food Camp : Revisited

I read that it is a myth that as long as you exercise you can eat anything you want. In this case, after running the 10K Nike Run event, we headed to Food Camp to fill in the calories of what we lost. Again, I was not able to finish my burger.  Everything is so wonderful in FC!



Yup! I was able to take a pic of the menu now. :)



Big Juicy Awesome Burgers. Drool..


Chocolate Milkshake.
-Better than Mcdonald's Milkshake. It is not that sweet and it has a creamy texture. topped with whip cream and chocolate syrup, not bad for a 70php Milkshake.


Mozerella Bombs
-Yeah, and they and the bomb!!


Hot Sauce. Luhhhvett



Delta Burger



What's inside Delta Burger?? Jalapenos.... =)







Charlie Burger

-Mozerella Cheese inside the beef patty. DROOL!!!!


Food Camp goes Number 1 on my burger list. :)


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment