Saturday, October 22, 2011

Zen Tea

With all these Tea Shops and craze, I am a huge fan of Serenitea's Mango yakult. I can only get my fix in Eastwood until I found 2 new shops in Don Antonio one of which is Zen Tea.

Zen Tea is located in a corner along Holy Spirit Drive.  Not hard to miss because of the Red and Black "ZEN" sign.



The place is small but it has a second floor where you can stay and relax. The place is really comfy and lives up to the ZEN design.



small hallway going to the second floor




Reminds me of a Spa.


They have their menu board on the right side after the entrance.

The teas are good and cheaper than Serenitea. Although no similar to Mango Yakult on their menu, I have  decided to get Yogo (Yogurt Cremetea) Grapes Green Tea flavor. The tea is very milky and a bit sour but not sour sour with pudding as sinkers.Everything is good! (I am still attached to Serenitea's Mango Yakult!)

Its just funny that I wasn't able to take a picture of it. The downside of the cups is that they are using plastic push covers rather than the plastic sealed ones. It's just prone to spilling your drink.

This can substitute my Serenitea days. I saw another tea place in Don Antonio which is Cha Dao. I must try it very soon :)






2 comments: