Sunday, October 2, 2011

BBB with BB

Yesterday, I had to make a quick trip to the mall to buy a set of thread,needles and buttons. But before that another trip to Timezone! BB and I are obsessed in collecting tickets. We made more than 200 from our previous visit and now very determined to raise up to a thousand.

Time is darn fast when you are having fun. we were playing for around 2 hours and had to run to the mall so I can pick the things I needed. Although fabrics are part of the list, I wasn't able to get it and probably schedule a trip to Divisoria for some fabrics

To end our night, we had a late dinner at BBB - Big Better Burgers.


Located on the 2nd Floor of Royal Place in Don Antonio, we dined at the tables outside while listening to the neighboring bars that played nice music. The owner (I assume) was there and is very accommodating. She gave us magazines while we waited for our order.



Pesto Meatballs Pasta
99php


Quarter Pounder Value Meal.

Fries, Quarter Pounder Burger and a glass of Pepsi
140php





BBB



What's inside.

Succulent meat over greens and Pandesal Like Buns.

For 87 pesos for a Quarter Pounder alone is a feel good treat.

I love date nights!

xx



2 comments:

  1. speaking of burger, aren't you going to try that Crocodile Burger by Nuevo Cafe suggested by Jayson? according to a friend, crocodiles meats have neutral flavor daw. so maybe masarap sya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz! I am imagining eating LOLONG in a huge bun with mustard and mayo. Pass! Even frog legs make me sick. But will try it just because! Let me know when you are i'll definitely be ready for it! >=D

    ReplyDelete