Monday, October 10, 2011

RFWE : Snapshots

I could have said this a million times but I really think I need a super small and light weight, not so pricey camera but would take quality pictures. Must go around GH and St. Francis for that one. I wouldn't be caught carrying the dslr always anyhoo.

AND for th Random Food We Eat....


Rufo's Burger Steak




Rufo's Fruity Fiesta

I make fruits and graham way better than this one.



Chocolate Cake from Jamie


I have been craving for noodles with sesame oil. This reminds me of the old school Nissin's Ramen.


From Daiso, 4 packs @88php


Big Guy's Pizza


xx

5 comments:

  1. why greenhills and st rancis or any brick-and-mortar shops when you can find one online, at the comfy of your homey, at the clicky of your mousey.

    yes, P&S(point & shoot) is a handy solution. besides, shooting at scenic landscape using dSLR will pequire permits. kahit greenbelt garden sinasaway na ng gwardya. they will confiscate your storage card and shove you out if you're shooting at their garden using dSLR without permit. weird because they don't do that if you're using P&S or a camphone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Badtrip.. ang haba haba ng comment ko and it got deleted. LOL! to lazy to type it again. Took me 10 minutes to type whatever I was going to type and it got erased. BOO! I'll tell you nalang when I get the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nakalimutan mong ikwento sa akin kanina. :(

    ReplyDelete