Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Banapple:Sweet Dreams

I think I have craved for A LOT during the weekend. While waiting for our orders to arrive in Food Camp (entry below), I dropped by Banapple craving for cakes and pies. 


I got myself a Potion Pie.

Almonds on Spider Chocolate Candy on top of Fluffy Chocolate Icing (chocolate mousse type) on caramel sauce with chocolate kisses and chunks of chocolate and crushed oreo cookies on crushed graham crust.
-- Well, that's how I think I dissected it. DIVINE!!!!!


Blueberry Cheesecake looks sweet :)


I wanna buy you all... =D


Enormous Pies. I usually get tuna or chicken pie which are really really good by the way.


They don't look fat to me... just big round cookies.


Blueberry Muffins..

Speaking of cakes, Chris brought some sweets from Park Avenue Desserts and they are so EVIL. Those mini like chocolate muffins so moist and with a surprise chocolate filling inside. SO EVIL...

xx

2 comments:

  1. i told you... that Park Avenue Desserts is something.

    Bannaple.. is this where you went yesterday? Buti naman white papers pinangharang nila sa cake, at hindi dyaryo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nung weekend. :) Whyyy??? newspaper ba dati nilalagay nila? =P

    ReplyDelete