Sunday, October 16, 2011

RFWE: NAMANAMA


For some reason, after the Sausage event, I think I felt sick the whole day, including the day after.
I even got a Subway for lunch and noodles and tofu for dinner which is awesome by the way.

I wondered where Zuppa Cafe is but it has now merged with NamaNama.Located at the 3rd floor of Cybermall Building in Eastood, you can enjoy asian noodles and rice toppings. If you know me very well, I make sure that my money is spent well on food. I would not be caught spending so much for a lunch or dinner. Meaning that a decent meal does not have to be around 250 per dish and the servings should enough for the hungry me and a plus 1. When it says for sharing, it should really be for sharing. Mental picture of huge bowls and huge round plates and big chunks of everything. NamaNama seems to know what that means.




@120

J and I shared 2 dishes.  We had this Singaporean dish which I totally forgot what its called. It has curry, nuts. ginger, sprouts. tofu, chicken strips, flat noodles, egg and fish balls. The taste is awsome! You can really taste the grind nuts and spicy curry with thinly sliced ginger giving that kick. But I would prefer that the soup is thick (more gata can be used to make it thick) and the noodles instead of flat should be the ramen type.



Tofu and Shitake @ 105php

If I turned vegan, I can eat this again and again. Tofu and Shitake in teriyaki sauce. Yum Yum Yum!!!
I think it will be awesome if chopped nuts are included for a twist.



Potato Chips. A huge plate of sliced deep fried potatoes in salt and pepper with another spice that I do not know, with Mayo and Garlic dip. For 75 pesos, this appetizer is worth it except for the mayo and garlic dip.


Beef noodle Soup for Jamie @ 125




Pork Chop for Eya @ 125



Gyoza Soup for Chris @ 125

xx


2 comments: