Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Toys : Usual Saturday Haul

It is fun that BB loves shopping like I do. He would pick clothes and mostly shoes that would look good on me. I trust my BB's fashion sense. On the other hand, I do the same for him. Like he said, we seem to be the perfect pair. I love shrimps and he can't have too much.  He can't have it at all because of allergic reactions. On the other hand, I can't have eggs because that would make allergic reactions on me. I would just get the white part and give him the yellow part.

Anyhoo, moving forward, I was able to get a few things this weekend.


Lippies from MAC's Wonder Woman collection and Cracking nail polish. I am super addicted to nailpolish. I seem to have alot now and should start organizing.

Shaped like a bullet to me. =))

Very cute shade of pink. Love!

Put on the base (I used Etude House's lavender shade instead of the white base from HD)

Put a double coat of the purple HD Nail polish and wait until it cracks. Place a coat of clear polish to finish.

Crayon Glittery Nail Polish.

I love anything that glitters!


Crayon's cheek blush in like peach or something. It gives you that nice sun kissed look.

Thats all for now :) Birthday week next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment