Saturday, September 24, 2011

Chef d' Angelo

Last Thursday, BB accompanied me to Makati for my appointment. It ended early and we still have hours to spare before going to the office.It was past lunch time and we were a bit hungy. We headed to Robinsons Galleria and suggested that we avail Chef d' Angelo's Pizza Pasta Salad and Soup all you can promo.

For 150, you can satisfy yourself with pizza and pasta. I personally choose the Salad and Pizza and Soup as they were fantastic. The Pasta was horribly overcooked. The sauce for the pasta is creamy and you can really taste the goodness. The pizza is a plus for not being oily at all.


My plate

They serve 3 types of pizza. Cheesy Pizza, Hawaiian Pizza, and Pepperoni.

BB and I went crazy over Cheesy Pizza, fresh out of the oven. Oozing with Cheese, I was able to finish 2 slices and 3 pepperoni. BB was able to finish 10 slices. I also like their mushroom soup. Served warm and croutons placed on top.

The salad consists of the usual greens, olives, carrots, tomatoes and cucumber. You can have it that way of you can add ceasar dressing. Yum Yum Yum!


BB's plate

If you are craving for pizza you can avail this promo and totally worth the buck. Check out their schedule below.


No comments:

Post a Comment