Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tagaytay Part III : To the Beach!

This is my second time to go back to Nasugbu and the Papaya Island. I had an entry before which I totally forgot to update. We only had a day trip and this spares us from being toasted from the sun. Actually I got a little tanned even there was no sun but the heat and salt water can make you dark.

The waves are a bit strong and we still made it to the island. We had the whole island to ourselves. the sun hiding from the clouds and the sea being a bit rough but still clear, we find ourselves in awe.



I totally love the beach. I can just chill and stare at the waves for hours. You can just hear  and feel the nature.

Our foot prints.


Waves a little bit calm.


lovely sea..


Sea Shells by the Sea Shore.


While we were picking sea shells, I found a tiny crab.



 More little crabs (I am so scared that they might bite me or something! =P )



Look what we have for lunch.


"Ribs a-la- Cancer" =))

*Photos from me and Chris D.

No comments:

Post a Comment