Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Saturday addictions

I could have mentioned a gazillion times why I love weekends. Well first, it is total relaxation. I can run errands and enjoy quality time with BB or with Family. Today, BB and I went to Ayala Technohub because I was going to get a carving block or was it rubber block for the branding of our clothes. We passed by Timezone and just like kids we spent like an hour there playing different games. Of course we played basketball and I still won. :) It was a different date night as we finished it off having chocolate strawberry ice cream from mini-stop. Love Love Love.

So aside from being addicted to Love, I love our office vending machine's coffee cups.
Bigger than the usual Nescafe cups and it has LOVE labeled on it.


When Ruth came over, she brought some Percys and it is totally addicting. M&S has this for 135 a bag (expensive!) Percy and Friends is love love love too!


Each year, we always go to the beach. I love how the sand feels, the sound of the waves and the sun (minus the sun burn and tan) I love picking sea shells and writing my name on the sand. Snorkling and seeing the marine life. I love the Little Mermaid haha!

Papaya Island September 2011

Along with the Percys, Ruth also got millions of chocolates with her. I picked out my faves which is Galaxy and Snickers.


I loooveee anything tha shines and glitters.

Although it is hard to remove I am head over heels with glittered nail polishes. I can still remember my affair with the first glittered nail polish I had from Hard Candy. <3




Other addiction is of course from my previous post, the Mango Yakult from Serenitea.

I am also addicted with my blog. Haha which figures. I have ALLLOOOT of backlogs and will make sure to keep posting.

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment