Monday, September 5, 2011

Saturday on Sandy's Pizza


My office friends and I went out last weekend for some food and movie. We were so excited to watch Zombadings and unfortunately J didn't show up on time because he was still in the grocery. Anyhoo, we settled for Sandy's pizza instead since we were all hungry.

Sandy's Pizza if I am correct is owned by Gabby Concepcion's sister. Sandy's Pizza is located along Katipunan Avenue (going to White Plains). The place is relatively small and can fit up around 8-10 people. When we settled in, we had 2 tables together. I'm thinking that the lady in the cashier is having a bad day. She was a bit grumpy and did not go to the table and just waited on her chair. Unlike the other staff guys, who are so nice and cheerful.


Hello Sandy's!

Behind this wallis the kitchen

Menu


The only, I wouldn't say bad thing but comment about Sandy's Pizza is that they do not server water.
I was so dehydrated and I want a glass of water. So I asked the cashier and told me that they do not server any type of water. I should buy from them.  WTH!?

So fine, for a small bottle of water which costs 25 pesos.
The cost of hydration.



And I finally knew why they do not serve water.

They simply want us to buy for him.
25 pesos because he has his face on it. Great.



We ordered some buffalo wings which is great. Not that spicy and I love the sauce that comes with it.
Yum yum yum. I think I'm craving for more!


We also ordered their pasta I do not know what this one is called. Nothing special.


We talk pizza!
14" of Half sardines pizza (really good!) and meatzerella.


Generous serving of mozerella on the pizza. Love it!


Margherita and Pepperoni.

Verdict: The pizzas are great. Check Metro Deal they have the pasta and pizza for 50% off I think.

One happy bunch!

Awesomeness.